A very warm welcome awaits you at Mangreen Country House, set in peaceful grounds just outside Norwich.
In this privately run, truly English country house we offer an informal and relaxed personal service for your wedding, anniversary or celebration.
Our team is available from the early planning stages through to organising the very finest detail and to supporting you on the day.
- Catering for intimate ceremonies to more elaborate party/receptions
- Exclusive use licensed sanctuary space for your ceremony
- Creation of a ceremony that works for you – faith-based, secular, holistic, inter-faith, civil partnership etc
- Late availability dates available for 2018 call Our events team for our hot dates. we are now taking bookings 2019/20.
- We want your wedding at Mangreen Country House to be everything you wish for – and more
Call Our Events team on 01508 570444 to book an informal visit
We would be delighted to show you around and discuss what is important to you for your special day. So that your Wedding at Mangeen Hall will be everything you wished for – and more.
Beautiful Buildings, Breathtaking Scenery
Enjoy your ceremony in our spectacular modern chapel. Your guests will come in and take in the atmosphere and beauty. It’s sanctity is tangible.
Step out into our gorgeous gardens for photographs, with canapes and drinks served from the Pat Duffield Room or for the Hall in the Main House.
And when you are ready, make you way through Orchard Room in the Orchard Complex for your wedding breakfast a choice – from a wholesome organic vegetarian spread to a three course silver service formal meal to a hog roast in the garden.
The choice in yours.
For that extra special touch have your photograph take on the grand staircase in Mangreen Hall itself. We have had interest from far a field from people who simply want a wedding photograph on our staircase.
Contact our events team on Tel 01508 570444 or email@example.com to arrange to visit Mangreen Country House and discuss arrangements for your unique wedding.
Mangreen Holistic Weddings
Wedding & Celebrations Tariffs 2016 / 17
Catering options and Menus
‘Your Wedding Your Way’
We pride ourselves in wanting to help you create the unique wedding of your choice, whatever that is.
Together we will work with you in creating your special ceremony, which can be inside or outside We have our modern chapel for inside weddings, and our stone circle for more nature weddings.
Your wedding could include:
- your favorite choice of music
- heart-felt contributions from friends and family
- your personal vows
- inspirational readings
- exchange of vows and rings
- artistic presentations – inside or out
- legal wordings and signings of register
- meaningful rituals ie. with candles, flower etc
Then move through to the Orchard Room for your reception or for those small intimate wedding receptions we have the main house boardrooms. who is Mangreen based and Judith Farmer and Ken Conner are trained Celebrant , both are here to help you create your wedding dreams so they become reality .
- At the time of booking we require a none refundable deposit of £250 to secure your date
- Three months for the date of your wedding we will require a payment of two thirds of the proposed invoiced amount of your wedding celebrations
- One month before your wedding a final payment of the remaining invoiced amount
- Any extras after this must be paid before or on the wedding date
- For full Terms please refer to our full Terms and Conditions for our Weddings in full